Monday, October 27, 2008

A Blog Award!!

Yeah for Mommy Meryl and thanks so much to Modern Mommy for passing along the "I HEART Your Blog" Award! I love blogging and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it when I learn that someone other than my family and friends reads my blog! And when that they tell me something I said made them think, laugh, cry, feel, etc. . .it is like icing on the cake.



Now, part of what the rules require me to do now that this award is bestowed upon me, is to share with you and nominate at least 7 other blogs who deserve this award. There are soooo many blogs that I love and in truth, I seem to nominate the same ones over and over again and while they are certainly deserving of this award, I want to share some new ones with you. So, I will post these in the next few days, but I did want to give a big shout out to Modern Mommy for "hearting" my blog!



post signature

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Meryl, This is the first time I stopped by your blog and I love the tone and the obvious joy you find in being a mom. Congratulations on your deserved award!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!