Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another Great Mommyfest Contest!

This is another really cool contest at Mommyfest!! I'm posting one of my favorite recipes of all time - I love to make these muffins during Thanksgiving!! Very very yummy!! I have to tell you - the prize is a 3 month subscription to Dine Without Whine - A Family Friendly Weekly Menu Planner !! I love love this program and would love to win this contest!! I think its such a great program, I have them on my website!!

Pumkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

3 cups flour
2 cups sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. basking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 Tables. cinnamon
1 1/2 cup oil
4 eggs
2 cups pumpkin puree
6 Tables. cocoa
3/4 of a bag of chocolate chips

Combine dry ingred. Mix well. In center add rest of ingred. Spread in greased pans and bake at 350 for 40-55 minutes(I check on them to see when they are done).

post signature

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh my....I love pumpkin and throw in some chocolate, you are wonderful! I will def be making this.

Unknown said...

Hi!

I just had to post a comment again to let you know that I visited this site too. I love your sites, and have them bookmarked take a closer look at when I have some more time.

I hope to see you at my blog also. (I was a little late putting my site in the links, but you can go to The "Official" Heather Quarnstrom Blog.) Don't forget to enter the contests while you're there. :D

I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Hi from CT & Mommy Fest!

Love pumpkin in the fall in New England! Stop on by & visit my blogs! I have recipes too!

Cindi
http://moomettesgramsmusings.com
http://mamamentor.blogspot.com