Thursday, July 24, 2008

I LOVE Karaoke - how about you?




Your Karaoke Theme Song is "I'm Too Sexy"



You're a total goof ball and a bit of a nut job. You don't take yourself seriously at all.

And while you may not be the greatest singer, you're the first to volunteer for karaoke.



You have a wild and unpredictable sense of humor that always gets people cracking up.

Irreverent and rebellious, your humor knows no bounds or limits. You enjoy shocking people.



You might also sing: "Like a Virgin," "Ice Ice Baby," and "Hey Ya!"



Stay away from people who sing: "Sweet Home Alabama"

post signature

3 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

I just wrote about this at Beautiful! Fabulous! If you're interested, check my blog post today for the link!

My Vision said...

I'm a Margaritaville! I think I could actually sing that one! Ha!

Qtpies7 said...

I am going to Karaoke tonight. I don't enjoy it at all, because I can't sing.
However, it is with my girlfriends at church. But really noone goes except a core group of friends, so it is fun.

The only song I enjoy singing is "I Think We're Alone Now" by Tiffani, lol.