Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Little Background

Hello!! I live in Scottsdale, AZ and I am a Mommy to an adorable 5 1/2 year old little girl - Allie -and I have been married to a wonderful man - Rich - for almost 13 years.
I am so excited to be taking those first steps in creating an on-line community for Mommies!
We are just in the infancy stage and each day we will continue to add new and wonderful things to my site - www.chitchatformommies.com.
In my blog I will share with you all the wonderful ups and downs that come with being a Mommy - and overtime we will get to know each other and learn from each other.
My goal is for www.chitchatformommies.com to soon become a fabulous on-line community for mommies of all ages with kids of all ages and I welcome you now to join me on my journey of building that community for you.
It is now 2:01am and while building this site is a huge priority, I have a little girl who is going to be waking up in the next 4-5 hours and I will be lucky if our 2 year old lab, Pluto (named by my daughter!), doesn’t wake me up first. . .so its off to bed and please come visit again soon.

No comments: