Friday, August 15, 2008

Random Info About Mommy Meryl

I got this from The Wise Young Mommy - a new blog I discovered once I joined Entre Card (try it if you are a blogger - you will love it! One more place on the web I can spend countless hours - just like Twitter, Facebook & the Blogosphere!) that I really like! Read, enjoy and feel free to grab it and do it on your blog as well!

I am...
 Mommy, Mommy, Mommy and then Meryl!

I think...about what I have no control over way too much!

I know...
 I have a great hubby and amazing friends and a fabulous daughter!

I want... to be skinny!

I have...a home filled with lots of love, laughs and the occasional crankiness!

I wish... for my family and friends to have a lifetime of love, good health & happiness.

I hate...
parenting advice from people who don't have the same parenting challenges

I miss...Allie's Muncle Rick!

I fear...
my daughter being hurt or sick.

I feel...tired, but happy!

I hear...my daughter getting out of bed for the 3rd time tonight. . .

I smell...movie theatre popcorn (we just got home from the movies)

I search... for the best chips & salsa & best sushi specials all the time as well as ways to generate more traffic and income from my website and blogs.

I wonder...what I will be like when I grow up (okay, I wonder about Allie too. . .)

I regret...not much - I try to look and say that had I not made certain mistakes I wouldn't be the person I am - regrets are a waste of space.

I love...Allie, my hubby, my friends, chocolate, sushi & chips & salsa!

I care...
too much about what you think.

I always...worry about what you think.

I am not...
skinny.

I believe... what goes around comes around.

I dance... just like you would think a white Jewish girl would.

I sing...
to Hannah Montana too much!

I don't always...
wash my hair every day (better for the flat iron - I promise!)

I write...from my heart.

I win...at procrastinating!

I lose...the housecleaning award!

I never...enjoy cleaning.

I listen...to my heart more than my head.

I can usually be found...on the phone.

I'm scared of...bees and bugs and most other critters.

I read...
People magazine religiously.

I forget...when I was last caught up on laundry.

I just...love blogging!.

I am happy about...Allie's fabulous start to a new school year!

I hope you enjoyed all this useless information about me!


post signature

5 comments:

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

Thanks for the shout-out Meryl! Looks like we have a lot in common!

My Vision said...

I love People mag too, one of my guilty pleasure1s, that and Perezhilton.com!

Aunt Julie said...

My middle name must be Cranky, and I'm a fiend for People Magazine!

Anonymous said...

"I regret...not much - I try to look and say that had I not made certain mistakes I wouldn't be the person I am - regrets are a waste of space."

Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

boy oh boy, I can relate to these:

I care...
too much about what you think.

I always...worry about what you think.