Friday, June 6, 2008

Chit Chat for Mommies Forum Posting Contest

The forum on Chit Chat for Mommies is in major need of some chatty Mommies!! Would you believe I have even received some emails from a few mommies telling me that they were looking for some help/support on various topics but that there was not much going on in the way of forum discussions and they were too shy to start any conversations?

So, let's get some conversations going and see what magical things can happen when Mommies start chatting away!

I am not above bribery!

Contest Begins: Saturday June 7, 2008

Contest Ends: Sunday, June 15, 2008

Here are the Contest Details: every time YOU spark conversation on the Chit Chat for Mommies forum (be it starting a thread or replying to a posting), your name will be entered in our contest. That means if you create 5 postings on my forum, you will be entered 5 times.

If You have a Blog and Want an Additional Entry: copy and paste the Mommy Meryl button on the left-hand side bar of this blog into a post on YOUR BLOG and blog about this contest and invite your readers to participate! Make sure to leave your link in Mr. Linky so we know you want an additional entry!

Prizes: Mommy Meryl is giving away 2 $15.00 gift certificates to Sassy Pink Boutique and 3 Starbucks Gift Cards! That is a total of 5 gifts at places that I know Mommies will enjoy spending their prize money!

How Mommy Meryl Will Know You Entered the Contest and How Many Times Your Name Will be Entered: Please leave 1 comment here with your user name that you registered with on the Forum and I will be able to tell how many posts you made. If you forget to leave me a comment here with your user name, unfortunately I will not be able to enter you in the drawing. If you leave your link with Mr. Linky I will know to add your name in the drawing one more additional time.

How Winners Will be Notified: Please Check this Blog on Monday, June 16th when the winners will be announced. The winners will be chosen by random.org. If the winners do not claim their prize within 72 hours of being posted, they will forfeit and a new name will be chosen via random.org.

Thanks for entering Mommy Meryl's contest and I can't wait to see what Mommies will be chatting about over the next week on the Chit Chat for Mommies Forum. So, grab your favorite drink (maybe a snack too) and head on over to the Chit Chat for Mommies Forum and spark some conversation.


post signature

3 comments:

Shara@LittleGrayTable said...

Way cool! My user name is
shara1128.

Shara@LittleGrayTable said...

I posted it on my blog, too!

Amy said...

Okay I signed mr. linky, signed up for the forum and i'll post about this on sassy. I'll have to check out the forum,see what all these mommies are up to!