Thursday, June 26, 2008

What Kind of Wife Would You Have Made in the 1930s?

I discovered this cute little quiz on Sherri's blog - which is a new blog I discovered today. Unfortunately, I didn't score as high Sherri did - but I'm sure it doesn't surprise anyone that I would not excel as a wife in the 1930's! Trust me - you won't find anyone doing housework in high heels and pearls in this house. . .

Why don't you take the test and let me know how you did - c'mon be honest! If moms can't be honest with one another, then who can we be honest with? And its not like we are comparing which reading level our kids are at. . .:-)

52

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!



post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! I scored a 69 - SUPERIOR!!

(is that a good thing??!!)

Unknown said...

I got an 80... I was so born 50 years too late.

Shara@LittleGrayTable said...

I got a 47 so I'm average!

My Vision said...

81, baby!!!