Friday, June 6, 2008

I Won! I Won! I Won!

Guess what - I won a contest from Lipstick to Crayon's Birthday Bash! I feel like a kid in the candy store because I never win contests!! I was whining to Amy, owner of Sassy Pink Boutique when I saw that she won!! So, yeah for me!

Oh - you want to know what I won? I won a $25 gift certificate to Hip Clips for Sassy Chicks - they have lots of cute stuff that I'm sure Allie will love!!

So for all you out there who think you don't win anything on these Blog give-aways and contests, take it from me - YOU DO!! So, make sure you enter one next time you see one! :-)

post signature

4 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats! Good to know because I never win anything - on blogs or in real life! COngrats!

alicia said...

thats great that you won!! I am hoping to win a few too!

thanks for your comment.

Amy said...

YAH- for contests!

DC said...

Congratulations!! :)